You carry children's medicine too, right?


你这儿也卖儿童用药,对吧?

Sure do. What symptoms does your child have?
当然。你的孩子有什么症状?

You know, just your typical, runny nose, coughing and sneezing.

你懂的,就是一些典型症状,流鼻涕、咳嗽、打喷嚏。

Sounds like your kid has the flu.
听起来您的孩子得了流感。

Yes, he must have caught it from me. Poor little guy had a fever and the chills last night.

是的,肯定是我传染给他了。可怜的小家伙昨晚发烧、受寒了。

Ok. We have a cold and cough syrup that should help with that.
明白了。我们有治疗感冒咳嗽的糖浆,应该可以缓解他的症状。

My kid hates the taste of cough syrup. Maybe we could just stick with pills?
我家孩子很讨厌止咳糖浆的味道。只给他吃药片可以吗?

No problem. We also have cold and cough relief gummies that taste great. Kids love them.
没问题。我们还有专门缓解感冒咳嗽的软糖,味道不错。孩子们都很喜欢吃。

Really? Sounds great. I'll take a box of those as well.
真的吗?太棒了。那我再拿一盒这种软糖吧。



 Expansion | 知识拓展 

A guide to children's cold medicines

儿童感冒药服用指南




If you decide to give your child a cough and cold medicine, it should only be used if it is making your child feel more comfortable and is not causing bothersome side effects. 

如果你想给孩子吃咳嗽或感冒药,你必须确保这些药物缓解了孩子的不适症状,同时也没有产生任何副作用。



When choosing a cold medicine, make sure you understand what each ingredient does, so that you aren't giving your child unnecessary medications or ingredients.

当你挑选感冒药时,你必须要清楚其中每种成分起到何种作用。这样你就不会给孩子误服不必要的药物或成分了。



Also avoid using a multi-symptom medicine, unless your child has all of the symptoms that it relieves.

同样要避免使用可缓解多种症状的药物,除非你的孩子出现了该药物针对的所有症状。



Most importantly, follow dosage instructions carefully, don't just estimate what the dose should be.

最重要的一点是,必须严格遵守剂量的使用说明,不要自己随意估测药物剂量。