In their latest episode of Pit Stop, Lucas and Jarod discuss the fallout from F1's Silly Season, whether Charles LeClerc should leave Ferrari, and if Mercedes is truly back after the Hungarian Grand Prix.
- Predicting how the driver market will play out and the Alpine-Piastri mess (0:25)
- What ever happened to “El Plan” at Alpine? The big swing in Alpine’s trajectory (16:35)
- Ferrari have no idea what they’re doing - Leclerc should leave (21:59)
- You can have Texas… Mercedes is Back!? (Maybe) (28:44)
- Why Carlos Sainz is the Blue Collar Driver of the Half - And the Myth that Carlos “can’t cope” at a top team (36:12)
- Flying Lap (40:56)
Music Credit: “Kalimba” by Cxdy