Techish is back with a founders’ special! Hosts Abadesi and Michael break down:
• Investing in yourself with a $20K masterclass (1:08)
• Surviving 2023 as a Black founder (15:10)
• Race vs gender equity progress in the workplace (23:00)
• Getting ghosted by job applicants during the bull market (27:00)
• Leveraging pretty privilege to close deals (29:58)
This episode is sponsored by Hubspot: Learn how Hubspot can help your business grow better at
• Odey Asset Management to shut after sexual misconduct allegations against founder
• Black Founders Face Funding Decline With Just 0.13% Of VC This Q3
• Has 2023 Been A Brutal Year For Black Founders?
Use the hashtag #Techish on X/Twitter & IG
Support Techish at https://www.patreon.com/techish
Advertise on Techish: https://goo.gl/forms/MY0F79gkRG6Jp8dJ2 ————————————————————
Stay In Touch:
Email us at [email protected]
Have you ever wanted to design your own video game?