1. Based on what you've seen from their tape thus far, do you think Caleb Williams, Drake Maye, or even Jayden Daniels would be an automatic upgrade over Justin Fields and why?
2. If you're Ryan Poles, do you commit to trading Justin Fields by mid-March, or would you be willing to hold on to him until April, especially if neither Caleb Williams nor Drake Maye impress in interviews at the Combine?
3. According to NFL insider Brad Spielberger of PFF, the Bears would probably be able to receive picks 2 and 40 this year plus Washington's 2025 first to move down one spot. If you're Ryan Poles and you see little to no gap between Caleb Williams and Drake Maye, would you accept such an offer?
4. What are you thoughts on the Bears hire of Shane Waldron as OC and why would Caleb Williams, Drake Maye or even Justin Fields benefit from working with him?
5. Starting February 20, NFL clubs will have until 4 PM ET on March 5 to apply franchise tags to certain players. If a deal doesn't seem it is within reach by then, should the Bears use the franchise tag on All Pro CB Jaylon Johnson?
6. If the Bears release S Eddie Jackson, the Bears will save an additional $12.56 million in 2024 cap space and if they release G/C (and friend of the pod) Cody Whitehair, they will save an additional $9.15 million in cap space. Should the Bears release one or both of those players?
7. When it comes to free agency this spring, should the Bears be far more frugal compared to last year and save their next big shopping spree for 2025? Or would you go all in to build the best team possible around your rookie QB right now?
8. Three-round mock draft