Anxiety in the Christian Life (with Haley Porter)
Let's Talk TheologyEnglish - May 26, 2023 11:00 - 1 hour - 105 MB
Religion & Spirituality Homepage Download Google Podcasts Overcast Castro Pocket Casts RSS feed
A podcast about the root of anxiety, if it's sin, how to deal with it biblically, and how to help others who struggle with it.
Mental Health Matters
1. What is anxiety?
2. Where does it come from?
3. Are there any examples of anxiety in the Bible?
4. Is anxiety a sin?
5. Is anxiety disobedience?
6. How do I biblically deal with anxiety?
7. What do I do if I pray, follow the Word, but I still feel anxious?
8. Am I in sin if I continue to struggle with anxiety?
9. How does “having enough faith” factor into anxiety attacks?
10. How should I respond to someone who tells me I “don’t have enough faith” when I suffer with anxiety?
11. What is Scripturally helpful to say to someone/do for someone who struggles with anxiety?
12. Is taking medicine for anxiety unbiblical? Or does it mean I don’t trust in God?
13. Are there any exercises you recommend outside of saying Scripture or praying?
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/letstalktheology/support