Neal McCready (RebelGrove.com), Gabe DeArmond (PowerMizzou.com) and Jay G. Tate (AuburnSports.com) reconvene to discuss a variety of topics including:
• Jay wishes he could grow facial hair. Gabe laughs.
• Jay solicits suggestions about what to tell his daughter's suitor.
• Jay's dad has his car "lemoned," so what did he do after that?
• Neal thinks Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK by himself. Does that seem strange to you?
• Were Zardo Zap and Officer Beeples the same person?
• Dave Chappelle suggests that we all give people more room for redemption.
• Neal says he's throttling down on Twitter ... again.
• How long will it be before we get back to "normal life" after vaccines take hold?
• What happened with this Clemson-FSU game being postponed?
• Gabe is very concerned about the logistics of a college basketball season in the COVID-19 era. Is this about health? No, it's not.
• The final stages of the SEC football season could be weird from a scheduling standpoint.
• Looking ahead to the next week in SEC football.
ALSO CHECK OUT ...
• AUTOMATION AND CONTROL SYSTEMS, LLC. (www.acsllcms.com) at 662-601-4381
* CATHEAD DISTILLERY, makers of fine vodka, gin, liqueur and now hand sanitizer! www.catheaddistillery.com
* PINNACLE TRUST: www.pinntrust.com
* JOHN EDWARDS of REGENCY TRAVEL: 901-494-3387 or [email protected] or www.regencytravel.net