Kimberly Boone and Anita Smithey, both accused of crimes against their husbands, formed a friendship while in jail and waiting for their cases to go through the system. This episode is a bit different than normal, as we take a look at each of their cases and the friendship that evolved from them.
NOTE: This episode contains accusations of sexual violence. Listener discretion is advised.
Sponsors in this episode:
- Rothys - Check out the amazing shoes and bags available right now at Rothys.com/COURT.
- Best Fiends - With over 100 million downloads and tons of five-star reviews, Best Fiends is a must-play. Download for FREE on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Policygenius - Policygenius makes finding the right home insurance a breeze. In minutes you can compare quotes from the top insurers to find your best price. Visit policygenius.com.
- NetSuite - Receive your FREE guide – “Seven Actions Businesses Need to Take Now” and schedule your FREE Product Tour - at NetSuite.com/COURT.
- Sunsoil - Get 30% off your first order by going to Sunsoil.com/junkie.
This episode was researched and written by Gabrielle Russon.
Please consider supporting Court Junkie with as little as $3 a month via Patreon.com/CourtJunkie to receive ad-free episodes. Help support Court Junkie with $6 a month and get access to bonus monthly episodes.
Follow me on Twitter @CourtJunkiePod or Instagram at CourtJunkie.